Details for Quantitative Analyst Successful candidate must be able to develop quantitative
Successful candidate must be able to develop quantitative systems and software development projects.
He/she will be responsible for coordinating software systems development including assessing requirements, defining specifications, conducting tests, and coordinating deployment to production.
Candidate must demonstrate strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills as well as a high degree of understanding of both technology and finance.
International travel may be required, and the successful applicant must possess valid travel documentation allowing them to enter the Bahamas, United States, and the United Kingdom.
• University degree in a Science, Mathematical, Financial or Engineering discipline.
• Possession of, or substantial progress toward, an industry certification such as CFA, CAIA, or similar.
• Securities Industry Essentials
• Understanding of the complete software development lifecycle (SDLC).
• Development and debugging experience on a Microsoft Windows platform with C++\C# and/or scripting languages such as Python.
• A combination of advanced education or experience in the finance sector.
• Experience in the hedge fund industry is a significant plus.
• Good listener with excellent written and verbal English skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Self-motivated to learn and be resourceful.
• Ability to work independently and within a team.
• Able to coordinate and facilitate technical meetings.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to:
P.O. Box SS-19098,